Marco's new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco's new look

Last edited by mstrangfeld; 02-28-2008, 09:34 AM.
    No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sorry that is Mutoh's car
    "There's nothing I can't do in a racecar"

Comment

deleted ... no longer valid
      Last edited by c7; 02-28-2008, 12:50 PM.
      "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
      - RUSH, Freewill, Permanent Waves (1980)

Comment

Originally posted by Cole Trickle
        Sorry that is Mutoh's car
        oh yeah.............. :withstupi
        No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Still looks nice though.
          Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by mstrangfeld
            oh yeah.............. :withstupi

Heh heh heh heh heh..............That's allright racefan,,,,,,,all of us are wrong at times..............especially me..................
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by mstrangfeld

a unique scheme....red..white...and blue at least there is some 'edge' to it, nice lines
              maybe a thread re-title is in order?

seriously though, i love dan's new helmet scheme. can't wait to get some closeups of it come may!

here is dan's from last may for comparison:

ps - yes .... i AM still obsessed with cool racing driver helmets!
              http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

That's a Panther Car, not AGR

Comment

Originally posted by 2bthefast1
                  That's a Panther Car, not AGR
                  As you can see here, the picture has changed a couple times.
                  He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan
                    As you can see here, the picture has changed a couple times.
                    i linked it from iny500.com main page so whenever they changed the pic there it changed here...fixed it now

Comment

Originally posted by 9rows
                      ps - yes .... i AM still obsessed with cool racing driver helmets!
                      Pffffttt.... who isn't?

Comment

I dont like the black and white. Its too bland. They should chrome that puppy!

Comment

I'm curious to see what the blue is for and the white space on the engine cowling. Could it be similar to what aowzone's meijer design had on it? Oreo's anyone?
                          "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
                          the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
                          -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

I love it.. mostly because its not red and white or red white and blue that has taken over like 80% of the field...
                            Grab Bag Sports - Sports News & Analysis Guaranteed to raise your IQ or your money back!

Comment

Hypothetically speaking... Marco doesn't turn 21 until just before the Gainsco Indy 300... what I'm getting at is this: Canadian Club to the 26.

Kim Green said that Marco's full sponsorship packasge would be revealed in "a few weeks' time." I still havent seen shots of the Patrick or Kanaan car to verify, but speaking logically, could this be a possibility for the 26?

Dario's "halloweenmobile" was one of the best-looking Dallaras I've seen in a while... it would be a shame to see it go.
                              Last edited by fastmaster26; 02-28-2008, 04:42 PM.
                              77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
                              - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X