Milka showing some speed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milka showing some speed....

all 195mph already. A wonderful 12mph slower than the next slowest car. And 17mph slower than the fastest. Hopefully, with the larger fields this season this "moving billboard" will be a sitting billboard more often. I'm just not getting this. She has "some" experience in these cars, and would have thought she would at least be over 200mph.

Cold tires.
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Milka is show "some" speed, yes.

The only problem is that the series requires a "lot" of speed.

Comment

She is up to 207 mph. Actually competitive speed.

Comment

Originally posted by frif20
          all 195mph already. A wonderful 12mph slower than the next slowest car. And 17mph slower than the fastest. Hopefully, with the larger fields this season this "moving billboard" will be a sitting billboard more often. I'm just not getting this. She has "some" experience in these cars, and would have thought she would at least be over 200mph.
          Just goes to show it's never to early in the season to begin carping and crapping on a driver who, instead of pecking keys and fingering her navel, is driving an Indy car over 200mph.
          "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOff
            Just goes to show it's never to early in the season to begin carping and crapping on a driver who, instead of pecking keys and fingering her navel, is driving an Indy car over 200mph.
            But some of us can peck keys and finger navels faster than others. -cap

Comment

208.6, now faster than Manning.

Comment

If she's fast enough she is, if not then not. Thats just how it is.

geezzz

Comment

I've contemplated my navel, but never fingered it.

Comment

Barron was last on the grid last year at 207.6, Marty next to last at 209.5

running 208 is pretty solid at least by Milka Duno standards, especially considering that she's never seen the track before.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa
                      I've contemplated my navel, but never fingered it.
                      Did Adam and Eve have navels?
                      Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
                        If she's fast enough she is, if not then not. Thats just how it is.

geezzz

Well. in OW you're right.
                        A book fell on my head, and I only have my shelf to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by frif20
                          New Team to her, probably setup better/different. Track new for her. Rusty.

Test Speeds, so far.

13th Buddy Rice 209.906 14th Milka Dunno 209.152

Milka is .4832 sec. behind Danica, who is the top car.
                          Life time car nut, older than dirt, but never did that.

Comment

Milka No Go

Last year at MIS I was listening to her on the scanner and it was unbeliveable how they kept encouraging her lap after lap to put her foot on the floor. She would tell them she was wide open but they kept telling her to go faster. This went on and on until they parked it due to "car trouble." I am interested in seeing her anywhere but an oval.
                            "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Jack
                              Last year at MIS I was listening to her on the scanner and it was unbeliveable how they kept encouraging her lap after lap to put her foot on the floor. She would tell them she was wide open but they kept telling her to go faster. This went on and on until they parked it due to "car trouble." I am interested in seeing her anywhere but an oval.
                              Hey there's a way to enjoy a race. Lock your scanner on the slowest competitor and take notes. Maybe she was seeing that crazy #### going on at the front...

BTW she finished 10th at Texas.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X