T&S problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&S problems!

I tried the T&S link and have a message that says "disconnected from scoring" or something like that. How come it seems like EVERY year they change T&S and it never seems to work for me properly... I guess I won't get to see T&S today on my computer.....just frustrating why when they make changes it never seems to work. Oh well....

Anyone else having troubles???

Originally posted by frif20
    ...Anyone else having troubles???
    Nope.

roach

Comment

Working for me.
      "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

Same problem for me
        Check out my novels: Shift of the Dead, Shift of the Dead II:Overtime & Hotel Hell

http://www.amazon.com/Jason-Scott/e/...8955122&sr=8-1

Comment

well it's working for me now. It must have been all the NEW Indycar fans trying to view it at once and it locked up or something. -cap

Comment

Originally posted by frif20
            I tried the T&S link and have a message that says "disconnected from scoring" or something like that. How come it seems like EVERY year they change T&S and it never seems to work for me properly... I guess I won't get to see T&S today on my computer.....just frustrating why when they make changes it never seems to work. Oh well....

Anyone else having troubles???

The same thing was happening to me, I just kept closing the page out and even got off indycar.com and then went back on to indycar.com then reloaded the T&S and it worked

Comment

Same problem here.

Comment

This is a joke. They can figure out how to unify, but they can't figure out how to make T&S work smoothly. :mad: :mad:
                "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Working now. Just kept trying to get it to load.

Comment

http://scoring.indycar.com/2008/help.php

Ensure that your system meets the minimum browser requirements, especially the latest version of Flash.

Comment

Make sure you have Flash Player 9 loaded.

Comment

Mine worked fine for about 25 min then it stopped updating. I had to close and relaunch twice before it came back. No big deal. I'm sure they'll work it out.

Comment

Keep in mind there may be a lot more people viewing it than they had last year.
                          Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Ok now it happened to me. But only after I tried to change the layout.
                            Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Originally posted by The Stickman
                              Keep in mind there may be a lot more people viewing it than they had last year.
                              One would think they would implement technology to deal with the crazy notion that more people might actually be viewing. Sorry, not venting at you just at the IRL technology people. They need to bring in some new talent.
                              "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X