TrackSideOnline............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrackSideOnline............

Pat was on Dave Wilsons show just now from Homestead The drivers meeting is over and the Champ Car drivers and the IndyCar drivers ( I know they're all the same now ) all attended the meeting and walked out all kissy huggy..........This will all subside when they get to racing...............

Pat said it was kinda cool and looked like it could rain at anytime,,,,

I sent Pat a message that my feelings were right that he had a face for radio..................

Sarah Fisher was also on the program talking about her new race team.........

Big Joe and Dave said that they will probably be broadcasting from Milkas garage at Indy this year............poor guys...............
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

no wonder we haven't got a TSO update yet...
    Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
    Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

Originally posted by bever911
      no wonder we haven't got a TSO update yet...
      scratch that, I did just get one.
      Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
      Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

special thanks to TSO for snapping the pictures of the DRR cars for me...

I sent a request, but didnt know if they got it...i guess they did! Thanks guys!
        http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4233/kiawp.jpg
        Peters Motorsports Designs
        Web - http://www.petersmotorsports.com
        Twitter- @petersmtrsprts

Comment

i signed up this year, after a 2 year hiatis... $19 come on...no brainer...
          No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

I signed up too.

Comment

...TSO's coverage in May alone is worth $19.00. For an IndyCar fan it's almost financially irresponsible not to have TSO.
              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X