• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyce Carlson?

whos car is he in?
    aXe
    Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

I was just about to start a thread on the same thing. What's up?
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

I think that he is shaking down the PDM ride for Scott Meyer?
      http://www.drivechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by mbilek:
        <STRONG>I think that he is shaking down the PDM ride for Scott Meyer?</STRONG>
        yep.
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Yep, and he is only a tick off the top ten with an olds motor

Comment

He should shake down Scott Mayer, and take the car...
            "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Let's hope he's only shaking down the car. Tyce had his chance(s), it's time for someone else to give a try.
              "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Mayer's in the same car now... let's see what the speed diff will be...

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
                "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

I would also suspect the car was heavy with wing set up for Mayer when Tyce set his speed and time.

Morning dog-ring

Comment

Mayer will not be allowed to go anywhere near Tyce's pace, by the team or the IRL. He had some issues at Fontana, my guess is that he will be told to come back later. Trust Barnhart, the IRL is in good hands, there is no field shortages that require addressing. Mayer, who ran [email protected], de [email protected] and [email protected] won't get in unless the can get the job done. Mack isn't at Phoenix, his backers made a big showing at Fontana, with a leased Motorhome, a suite and plenty of people. Cunningham provided a solid car! Now I think we may have seen the last of George and his backers, until they fing funding to run on someone else's dime!

Comment

In this article: http://www.indyracing.com/press/story.php?id=377
                      one of the PDM Co-owners mentions that they are looking at Tyce and Dis to run this season. I would imagine that PDM is looking at running Scott Mayer in the IPS in a car. According to the PDM website, they will field one or two IPS cars.

Comment

Tyce was about 3.5 mph quicker in the morning session.

Tyce and Dis would be a fun team to root for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
                          <STRONG>Mayer will not be allowed to go anywhere near Tyce's pace, by the team or the IRL. He had some issues at Fontana, my guess is that he will be told to come back later. Trust Barnhart, the IRL is in good hands, there is no field shortages that require addressing. Mayer, who ran [email protected], de [email protected] and [email protected] won't get in unless the can get the job done. Mack isn't at Phoenix, his backers made a big showing at Fontana, with a leased Motorhome, a suite and plenty of people. Cunningham provided a solid car! Now I think we may have seen the last of George and his backers, until they fing funding to run on someone else's dime!</STRONG>
                          Man did they have a lot of hangers on with them. I think they had more people at the test than the rest of the teams combined.

Comment

Q: What do Tyce Carlson and the lead lap have in common?

A: Nothing!

Cold, but true.
                            http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IndyIRLman:
                              <STRONG>

Very Cold. But Very True. I think Tyce has had his chance.</STRONG>
                              The list of short trackers who deserve a chance before Tyce gets another is endless.

Drake, Darland... any of 'em.
                              http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X