OT - CART Preview Show Monday at 9 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - CART Preview Show Monday at 9 EST

Yes, yes, I know this isn't the CART board, but some of you may be interested. Here's part of the story from speedvision.com
    "CART - On the Edge of Your Seat," a 60-minute inside look at the FedEx Championship Series produced by CART, will air on Speedvision at 5 p.m. ET Saturday. The broadcast is scheduled to re-air Monday at 9 p.m. ET and again Monday, Feb. 18 at 10p.m. ET.

The program will be hosted by Bob Varsha and will look back at the entire 2001 CART season, which off-track features showcasing the drivers as they do battle on the track – as well as following them through some off-track endeavors.

The program will highlight the festivities that surround a CART event, focus on the Simple Green Safety Team and will look at the ladder system that provides the stars of the future. The show will also take time to look back through the rich history of the series and will showcase some of the legends of yesteryear.
    Read the Speedvision story.

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: rev-ed ]
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

It's on now.
    Brian's Wish
    Artemis Images
    TrackForum Store
    TrackForum store 2

Comment

Well, if I had Speedvision, I'd watch this show. I guess I won't be able to comment on CART this year because I won't be able to watch any of the races
      We flipped our finger to the King of England
      Stole our country from the Indians
      With god on our side and guns in our hands
      We took it for our own!

Comment

If you have any interest in CART, this looks like it might be a pretty good show. The opening was well done, that's for sure!
        "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
        the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
        -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X