My Fix for "Game too easy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fix for "Game too easy"

After going from last to first in 10-laps on Pro mode at Michigian, I decided I HAD to try something to make it more challenging.
    What works for me is to use your fifth gear setting as sort of a "rev limiter." Lower the top speed to a level where you can pass if you run a clean lap, but not blow by the competition.
    I set it a 224-5 and got in six car pack race for the win... and couldn't get by, because I could get a run, but cars on the inside line would crowd me. Good fun, I'm sure I could get a win sometimes, but have to drive my butt off to get it!
    "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

I have a second player profile that I use in which I don't touch the default setups and still win easily.

I hadn't really thought of de-tuning the set-ups. Thanks for the idea!
    "The guys on the IRL side went beyond fair. It would have been easy for either side to back out, but this time they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."..... Jimmy Vasser on the merger.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X