Blackhole Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhole Motorsports

Anyone here familiar with the Blackhole Motorsports sim site? It's been down for a while, is it coming back?
    "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

I didn't even know that it was down. Haven't been on that site since i raced in a nascar thunder 04 league.
    In the IZOD IndyCar series we're just kids enjoy the thrills in a 200 MPH candy store.

Comment

Originally posted by mcman7890 View Post
      I didn't even know that it was down. Haven't been on that site since i raced in a nascar thunder 04 league.
      I don't have much time for sim racing, but I pulled out Dirt Track Racing 2 to put on my new computer and wanted to go there to get Big Block Modified skins. I got some, then a couple of days later the site was unavailable. I've heard they take it down for maintainance every so often. Wouldn't be surprised, there's a ton of content on that sight.
      "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X