Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2010

Anyone got or getting this game?

Been to Gamestop, Best Buy, Kmart, Target, Toys-r-us. None of them have it. Gamestop says Friday at the earliest. The release date was supposed to be Tuesday in the US.
    http://www.honorflight.org/

Yup my gamestop is saying Friday also. I plan on geting it next week

Comment

I have not played yet, but looking around some sites in racing simulators, it seems that there are a couple of bugs that need urgent attention ... I guess it was transported to the end, but I am sure that Codemasters be in it..it looks graphically very well done, hopefully the simness of it will be just as good...
      career coach certification

Comment

Game stores should have it for PS3 and XBOX360, but the PC version is through digital download only through Steam in the US.

The game has bugs, but I'm having a blast with it and putting the problems to the side. I had medium expectations for the game, so I'm happy

Race weekends are fun and the mutiplayer side is starting to liven up.

You have to sign in with Games For Windows Live, too. My tag is bblocker68. Feel free to add me and I'll see ya at Melbourne tonight if you do. I'm gonna host some races.
        “Anything is possible if you don’t know what you’re talking about.”
        -unknown

Comment

I am thinking of getting this game for the Xbox360. Who is on Xbox Live?

Originally posted by bblocker68 View Post
          Game stores should have it for PS3 and XBOX360, but the PC version is through digital download only through Steam in the US.

The game has bugs, but I'm having a blast with it and putting the problems to the side. I had medium expectations for the game, so I'm happy

Race weekends are fun and the mutiplayer side is starting to liven up.

You have to sign in with Games For Windows Live, too. My tag is bblocker68. Feel free to add me and I'll see ya at Melbourne tonight if you do. I'm gonna host some races.

Comment

Originally posted by Buellboy View Post
            I am thinking of getting this game for the Xbox360. Who is on Xbox Live?
            I am..gamertag: Blitzkey

we are also running a league on Tuesday nights starting October 19th...go to simracinghd.com and navigate to the forums
            http://www.honorflight.org/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X