US Nationals programs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Nationals programs?

Has anyone here been to one of the first two nights of the US Nats? If so, did you see how much they're charging for programs?
    Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

They were $15 for the program. If you got the program in any of the prior NHRA events though, there is no need necessary to buy another. They went to an universal one for all the races, instead of one race only issues, a few years back.
    "Someone pass the popcorn - this nuttiness is going to get good." -- MichealP

Comment

Thanks! To be honest, while I like the NHRA Program (Yearbook seems like a more appropriate term), the issue of National dragster felt more like an event program due to race-specific information.

My favorite publication I bought at the the track, however, is the rulebook. That is cool!

Still not sure why Top Fuel Harley is considered an exhibition class (like the jet cars). Don't they run competitive eliminations for Wallys?
      Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X