MotoAmerica Superbikes at the Brickyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoAmerica Superbikes at the Brickyard

Hey you guys, first chance to see all the new improvements first hand?

Motorcycle road racing will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway after a five-year absence as the MotoAmerica Series will compete Oct. 9-11, at the Racing Capital of the World.

I always enjoyed the motorcycle events at IMS - a different crowd, and a new way to experience the track.

You in? I recommend it
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

We went to all the Moto GP events on at least one day. Always had a good time.
    Beware the “Jaegermeister Girls” if they have a big tent- “they’ll steal your money, then they’ll rob your head”.

Comment

I thought that song was about me.
      There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

You headed up to Nova Scotia?

Check this map.
        https://www.greatamericaneclipse.com/future

Sorry - back to the topic.

Comment

Took me a minnit

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
            Hey you guys, first chance to see all the new improvements first hand?

Motorcycle road racing will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway after a five-year absence as the MotoAmerica Series will compete Oct. 9-11, at the Racing Capital of the World.

I always enjoyed the motorcycle events at IMS - a different crowd, and a new way to experience the track.

You in? I recommend it
            If they allow fans, the Harvest GP and World Challenge would be a week earlier, so that would be the first chance.
            Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by thehairpin View Post

If they allow fans, the Harvest GP and World Challenge would be a week earlier, so that would be the first chance.
                Doh! You're right. Guess I haven't got that schedule burned into my brain yet. Weird year.
                "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post

Doh! You're right. Guess I haven't got that schedule burned into my brain yet. Weird year.
                  Yeah, 2020 has been disorienting to say the least.
                  Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Speaking of improvements, I rarely get by the nprth gate off 30th street. If you are familiar with it, you may be impressed, but if not, this is probably a very boring photo:

20200828_134804.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

Yes, that is nice.

Dang Penske, he’s gone off and started gentrifyin’ the the place. Next thing ya know them Good Bones gals will be out here buyin’ houses fer cheap an’ tearin’ out walls for an open concept kitchin an’ raisin’ everbodies taxes an stuff till no body but them millinals kin afford it.

Sorry, got carried away.

Yeah, it does look better, mrs goner and I gave it a thumbs up.

Comment

Needs wainscoting and shiplap.
                        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X