Taylor Fletcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Fletcher

So his MIPS equipment is for sale. Quitting the game?

So who was Taylor Fletcher anyhow? I saw him at Fontana.

Was he just playing or did he come from somewhere and was trying to hang on?

More of a mystery in MIPS hisotry than Racer Kashima.
    Last edited by IRL Dan; 10-25-2005, 05:26 PM.

http://www.taylorfletcher.com/

--hountzmj

Comment

He posts on here. Maybe you can send him a PM and insult him a little more directly.
      "Reckon so" - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Comment

Originally posted by Z34Lee
        He posts on here. Maybe you can send him a PM and insult him a little more directly.
        Insult? Really, who is the guy? No offense. I've at least heard an explanation of who Racer Kashima is.

Comment

We all have different goals and aspirations in life I guess.
          I got a bit of a late start in the race game but we continue to be competitive when funding allows us to participate. We just don't have the big budgets and we don't have any of daddy's money, so we race when we can put enough sponsorship together. I have raced in the IPS for the past 3 years (a few races per year). The team finished top ten in Indy this year and we were running in 6th in the race at California Speedway when I lost rear down force and the car snapped during the race. (remember, it is never the drivers fault...) )

The only statement I might make is to say, If you are willing to dedicate years of your life to working your way up through the ranks of FF, FC, FM, FA, Pan American Indy Car, etc, etc, and then sign up to sell yourself and your team for 12 months per year (Year after year), to find sponsorship and raise money... then you too can go racing !

BTW, The equipment is for sale, (has been for a year). If we sell the equipment , I would probably take the existing sponsors and the cash and go run with another team. It is a bit of a challenge to manage a team and drive as well.

Thanks for asking. We also support a couple of great charities . (World Vision / Olive Crest Foundation)
          If you are interested, Check out our web sites at:

Team Web Site: http://www.BulletTeam.com/
          Driver Web Site: http://www.TaylorFletcher.com/

Taylor Fletcher
          Bullet-Team Motorsports
          PO Box 5196
          San Clemente Ca 92674

Email to: [email protected]

Comment

There ya go, Kid Thanks, Taylor
            There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Comment

Taylor,

Let me be one to say that I appreciate drivers like yourself who take the time to talk to us "regular guys". In this day of prima donna drivers it should be mandatory for drivers to be members of a place like TrackForum... just to keep them grounded... Good to see that you already know the importance of forums like this one...

Good luck in finding funding... hopefully we'll get to see you run the entire season next year...

--hountzmj.

Comment

He looks like Peter Cyote.
                  "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Originally posted by hountzmj
                    Let me be one to say that I appreciate drivers like yourself who take the time to talk to us "regular guys". --hountzmj.
                    Thanks so much for the encouragement ! The fact is I am also a "regular guy" and our team is also populated with "regular guys". WE are all really blessed to be able to be in the race game. I large portion of out team members are so supportive that they are willing to work for next to nothing sometimes just to help us get to a race. When we are able to bring in larger sponsors, then everyone gets a pay bump. In the mean time, we all work together to be competitive and any success we have is primarily attributed to the dedication of the team members. I can not thank them enough.

Also, for other TF folks that are slightly critical, remember that not everyone can be a pretty-boy 18 year old with a famous name. I would bet you that most folks in TF that are real race fans, would all jump at the chance to work on a team or drive the car if given half a chance. If we all screened down the fields to those individuals that we like and respect, we would probably have fields of 2-3 cars. Does anyone really want that ?

Thanks again ! Without the blessing of our Lord, Our dedicated team members, our Team Charities, and sponsors, I would be resigned to watching it on TV. I would offer a welcome to anyone that is a competitive and "heads up" driver to come into the series. Old or young, pretty or homely, male or female. 25-30 car fields are a real possibility. The prize money just tippled to $3 Mill per year and the cost did not go up. We have 6 road courses and 6 Ovals scheduled for 2006. I view this as an series in its infancy. Be patient, and encouraging and give it a chance. You might just be surprised !!!

Taylor Fletcher
                    Bullet-Team Motorsports
                    PO Box 5196
                    San Clemente Ca 92674

Team Web Site: http://www.BulletTeam.com/
                    Driver Web Site: http://www.TaylorFletcher.com/

Email to: [email protected]

Comment

Taylor, you're going to be banned from TF, haven't you heard, you can only complain around here anymore. No positive posts allowed.

hope to see ya at the track next year.
                      www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by badart
                        Taylor, you're going to be banned from TF, haven't you heard, you can only complain around here anymore. No positive posts allowed. hope to see ya at the track next year.

GFETE Grinning from ear to ear - Out Loud - Really !!

Comment

Refreshing. Good luck to you and your team. From someone mildly affiliated with a pretty-boy 18 year old with a famous name...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X