• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cunningham and the Last Move........

http://www.indycarseries.com/pro/new...?story_id=5638
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

I think it's a bunch of bull hockey! Wade dosen't have an incident all season,and has driven like a champ.The incident didn't look that serious,they bumped wheels they continued on,Wade won end of story.It was a great race,between two drivers who were both going for the W.Whats the bleeping point of penalizing drivers after the final race of the season?
    "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Not sure if I agree or not either, BUT during the post-race interview on ESPN2, Wade did admit to knowing Jeff was there and attempting to "close the door" by moving down on him. I took that to mean he was attempting to block Jeff, and didn't make his move fast enough, causing the contact.
      One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

It's called racing.

Comment

Hit And Run

Originally posted by Refutation
          I think it's a bunch of bull hockey! Wade dosen't have an incident all season,and has driven like a champ.The incident didn't look that serious,they bumped wheels they continued on,Wade won end of story.It was a great race,between two drivers who were both going for the W.Whats the bleeping point of penalizing drivers after the final race of the season?
          You need to look at the replay..........Wade drove his left rear tire into the right sidepod of Simmons so hard it knocked him below the white line. Wade is a good driver but this isnt the first warning he has had this season, for doing this kind of thing. Keep up the good work IRL officials.
          INDYFAN33

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan33
            You need to look at the replay..........Wade drove his left rear tire into the right sidepod of Simmons so hard it knocked him below the white line. Wade is a good driver but this isnt the first warning he has had this season, for doing this kind of thing. Keep up the good work IRL officials.
            It's Sheckter-like, really. And like Tomas, Wade will settle down. And Tomas is still growing! Hopefully, we'll see them both battling it out, pro-like, in an ICS car at a track near you one fine day.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X