Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indy Lights Spring Training

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Indy Lights Spring Training

    Results from the test today..

    https://www.indylights.com/results/2...pring-training

    HMD and GRG w/ HMD, looking fantastic! Nice to see another Swede coming through Indy Lights and for a full season!
    "Some say he once took two pieces of fire, to create a single piece of wood... And that he too is now officially listed as an endangered species..."

  • #2
    This is going to be an incredibly exciting season of Indy Lights racing.
    Respectfully,

    Rob Howden
    IndyCar Radio Network
    www.roadtoindyinsider.com
    Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
    Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
    Instagram: @robhowdenracing

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rob Howden View Post
      This is going to be an incredibly exciting season of Indy Lights racing.
      Rob, I asked this in a different thread but I don't recall getting a reply back. I know you are a busy man, so I appreciate your time that you spend on TrackForum.

      I love watching the Road to Indy, I know in the past that races such as the USF2000 and Indy Pro 2000 could be found on the "Road to Indy TV" app. Is that the case again for 2021 for me to watch those races? Also, how can I watch the Indy Lights races in 2021 as well?

      Again, appreciate your time and what you do!

      Comment


      • #4
        I must admit that the #2 Road To Indy car of Sting Ray Robb looks better than some IndyCar's paint schemes this year.

        EyU5fgBWUAI_-Zx?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
        Nastalgia & headache.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nospheratez View Post
          I must admit that the #2 Road To Indy car of Sting Ray Robb looks better than some IndyCar's paint schemes this year.

          EyU5fgBWUAI_-Zx?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
          I wonder if its because of IndyCars AeroScreen. The GRG cars remind me of the orange/black Visteon, or the Conquest Racing cars back in the day. Early Prediction... Lundqvist and Malukus will be battling it out for the Championship.
          "Some say he once took two pieces of fire, to create a single piece of wood... And that he too is now officially listed as an endangered species..."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HandsomeJo View Post
            I wonder if its because of IndyCars AeroScreen. The GRG cars remind me of the orange/black Visteon, or the Conquest Racing cars back in the day. Early Prediction... Lundqvist and Malukus will be battling it out for the Championship.
            I bet on Kirkwood

            To my taste aeroscreen looks better than halo, at least from the side view. Beside that IndyCar using those hugely outdated OZ wheels which not add to the overall look. And the IL-15 initially more elegant car than DW-12.
            Nastalgia & headache.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nospheratez View Post
              I bet on Kirkwood

              To my taste aeroscreen looks better than halo, at least from the side view. Beside that IndyCar using those hugely outdated OZ wheels which not add to the overall look. And the IL-15 initially more elegant car than DW-12.
              I remembered my reaction when I saw the Aero Kits at first, then I saw the il-15 and thought "why cant IndyCar have this?!" Honestly I forgot about Kirkwood .. I blame the pandemic.
              "Some say he once took two pieces of fire, to create a single piece of wood... And that he too is now officially listed as an endangered species..."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RHR Fan Always View Post

                Rob, I asked this in a different thread but I don't recall getting a reply back. I know you are a busy man, so I appreciate your time that you spend on TrackForum.

                I love watching the Road to Indy, I know in the past that races such as the USF2000 and Indy Pro 2000 could be found on the "Road to Indy TV" app. Is that the case again for 2021 for me to watch those races? Also, how can I watch the Indy Lights races in 2021 as well?

                Again, appreciate your time and what you do!
                For 2022, the USF2000 and Indy Pro 2000 races can be watched (or listened to when the cameras are not yet in operation) on the Road To Indy TV app, on www.roadtoindy.tv, or the respective series websites. Indy Lights coverage includes Peacock Premium in the U.S., REV TV in Canada, with international coverage on the Road to Indy TV app, at RoadToIndy.TV and indylights.com.
                Respectfully,

                Rob Howden
                IndyCar Radio Network
                www.roadtoindyinsider.com
                Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
                Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
                Instagram: @robhowdenracing

                Comment

                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X