Aaron Telitz in for another Lights race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Telitz in for another Lights race

Aaron Telitz is back with Belardi for the Lights race at Road America. I hope he does well.

good.
    We’ll be watching.

Comment

Hopefully he has some better luck than his last outing.

Comment

Telitz is a good talent in my opinion, and I hope to see him get another proper shot at a full season.
        World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

To maintain some semblance of being a competitive team after both Falchero and ZCD dropped out, they needed to bring in a hot shoe to make them look good. I imagine Telitz is getting a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by RHRfan#1 View Post
            Telitz is a good talent in my opinion, and I hope to see him get another proper shot at a full season.
            He'll be in Indy Car in 2020.

Comment

Bob Kaminsky and his SlikLocks company is providing some funds, like they did at Indy. It'd be nice to see him in a stable ride for the season.
              You have the IndyCar you deserve.

Comment

He's back for Toronto.
                "Lyrically, I'm Mario Andretti on the mo-mo" - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

He drove well in the RA races.
                  Good luck

Comment

Telitz making Claman De Melo look pretty stupid for losing that seat.

Comment

Working...
                    X