Brandon and Tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon and Tom

Well that's 3 accidents in three races for poor ole Brandon!
    The first was definitely not his doing. No 2 was called to him by the IRL and TV commentators. No 3 was all him!
    Tom Wood was running straight, with Brandon behind, dithering as to which way to overtake. He got too close behind, pulled to the inside late and ran his front wing hard into Tom's rear left tyre. He then got alongside as Tom's tyre deflated, causing his car to spin left into Brandon, bounced off and headed for the wall!
    136g lateral on impact, severe damage to tub and Tom. Driver awake and talking, but sadly 2 severely broken legs and possible other fractures notably ankles and possibly one rib.
    Tom deserved none of the it! Brandon - watch the TV and hold up your hands. This was just horribly incompetent driving and a team mate suffered.
    Tom get well soon, our thoughts are with you.

I'm glad the injuries are not worset than they are. But as I've said before, Brandon sometimes runs in the top ten at the Devil's Bowl.
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

...I'd say Wood's injuries are serious enough.

According to Dr. Henry Bock Wood had fractures to his middle back, right knee, right foot and both ankles and was scheduled to undergo surgery Saturday night.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X