Why does MRTI App not work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does MRTI App not work!

I've got to be honest here! Been an IndyCar fan for many years! I'd like to know why the Mazda Road To Indy TV has such a ****** app that it won't play video! IndyCar really dropped the ball on Fan viewership over the years! How can you promote your
    Lower series, if people can't see it! This is UNCONSCIONABLE for a Major League Racing series. Mazda Road To Indy should be included in the NBC Gold coverage, but it's not!
    But that's just my opinion!

video on Youtube and Roadtoindy.tv works fine, and T&S works fine for Lights and USF2000, but T&S for Indy Pro 2000 is stuck and hasn't worked for any of the sessions so far. (I'm guessing that somewhere in the code it says "Pro Mazda" where it's looking for a "Indy Pro 2000").

Comment

Originally posted by drdisque View Post
      video on Youtube and Roadtoindy.tv works fine, and T&S works fine for Lights and USF2000, but T&S for Indy Pro 2000 is stuck and hasn't worked for any of the sessions so far. (I'm guessing that somewhere in the code it says "Pro Mazda" where it's looking for a "Indy Pro 2000").
      Odd. The live timing worked for me when I needed it today.

The video did not work at all today? I know that they're using a new hardware package for this year, right in race control. I'll send this thread to the Road To Indy TV staff so that they can address any issues.
      Respectfully,

Rob Howden
      IndyCar Radio Network
      www.roadtoindyinsider.com
      Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
      Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
      Instagram: @robhowdenracing

Comment

I just connected with the production staff at Road to Indy TV and they've told me to thank TF for the heads-up and I'm told they need to make a coding adjustment. Everything should be good to go for tomorrow. Thanks, guys!

I'm super slammed all day tomorrow, but I'll try to check in here to make sure things are good. If any of you want to send me a DM on Twitter or Instagram with a confirmation that all is well, I'll pass along the information.

I love the passion that fuels this perceived frustration, but it only normally needs a quick message to the right person to check for issue. Road to Indy TV is three people, not dozens, like NBC Gold.
        Respectfully,

Rob Howden
        IndyCar Radio Network

Comment

Thank you for taking your time to help us fans, Rob.

Originally posted by drdisque View Post
          Ahh, very good observation

Comment

Whatever coding adjustment they made didn't work

Comment

OK....so what's the issue?? No video today either?
              Respectfully,

Rob Howden
              IndyCar Radio Network

Comment

The app wouldn't load video on my phone, same as the day before. The app on Fire Stick only would show me episodes of the TV show, no way to get live video. I wound up finally watching through the web site.

Comment

Well, I ended up not able to watch any Lights race. No live stream on any platform. Very dissapointed.
                  Nastalgia & headache.

Comment

I couldn't get Gold to work for today's Lights race on Firefox but it worked fine on Edge. That was odd, didn't have issues earlier in the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
                      The app wouldn't load video on my phone, same as the day before. The app on Fire Stick only would show me episodes of the TV show, no way to get live video. I wound up finally watching through the web site.
                      Does your phone or Fire Stick have a YouTube app? You could use it to watch the races on those devices.
                      Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

I was out of the house and listened to the radio call of the race on TuneIn (or maybe the IndyCar app, I forget.) Nice job, guys!
                        You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X