Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Indy Pro 2000 and USF2000 streaming?/Ladder series engine mfg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Indy Pro 2000 and USF2000 streaming?/Ladder series engine mfg?

Is anyone airing the bottom two rungs of the ladder now that the IndyCar stream is no more (sounds like only Lights on Gold)?

By the way, who is making the ladder series engines this year?
    Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Here is the Rob Howden's quote, when he answered the similar question asked by me.

Originally posted by Rob Howden View Post
    I'm told that all of the USF2000 and Indy Pro 2000 sessions (practice, qualifying and races) will be streaming live on several platforms, including RoadToIndy.tv and the respective series websites, as well at the Road to Indy app.

The Indy Lights practice and qualifying sessions will also be streamed on RoadToIndy.tv and IndyLights.com, and on the app.

I'm also told that the Indy Lights races will be live on the NBC Gold package. If you do not live in an area that has access to NBC Gold, you will be able to stream the Indy Lights races on the above websites and the app. Obviously, if you have access to NBC Gold in your country or region, this will be your only option.

I'll try to get a full confirmation on this, but it's basically the outline I've been given.
    Nastalgia & headache.

Comment

The engines have not changed

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
        The engines have not changed
        Yes, the engines are still the same, just no Mazda logo on the engine covers.

Comment

All this information is correct. The engines are the same as last year, but we're just not badging the engine cover or any of the series / program names.

This Thursday, USF2000 and Indy Pro 2000 have Practice 1 and Qualifying 1 in the afternoon. There is no video, but live timing will be available.
          Respectfully,

Rob Howden
          IndyCar Radio Network
          www.roadtoindyinsider.com
          Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
          Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
          Instagram: @robhowdenracing

Comment

Rob,

Thank you for all the stuff you do. I find the Road To Indy feeder series to be interesting (sometimes more than the Indycar Series), and your info is helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by hype View Post
              Rob,

Thank you for all the stuff you do. I find the Road To Indy feeder series to be interesting (sometimes more than the Indycar Series), and your info is helpful.
              I appreciate that. I love the fact that I get the opportunity to meet these young drivers in karting and then follow them through the RTI to Indycar. I was the first guy to interview drivers like Rahal, Hinchcliffe, Pigot, Kimball, and Newgarden etc when they were karters, so interviewing them in IndyCar is extremely special to me.

I think all IndyCar fans should embrace the Road to Indy and get to know the future stars of the sport while they're developing. It's a great way to develop a personal relationship with a driver you can root for and support for the next 20+ years.

Thanks again for the kind words. I'll be trying to produce a couple of Road to Indy Insider podcasts next week.
              Respectfully,

Rob Howden
              IndyCar Radio Network
              www.roadtoindyinsider.com
              Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
              Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
              Instagram: @robhowdenracing

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X