Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Indy Insider Podcast - EP.13 - 2019 Season Preview

Hey guys -

Here's the link to my first 'Road to Indy Insider' podcast of the year. I've previewed all three of the RTI series in this show ahead of the opening at St. Petersburg next week. My plan for the year is to do post-race review shows with the top ladder series journalists as guests, and then produce a weekly interview with drivers and members of the paddock. Feedback is always welcome.

Have a listen if you want to get the full update....

https://roadtoindyinsider.podbean.co...eason-preview/

See you in St. Pete.
    Respectfully,

Rob Howden
    IndyCar Radio Network
    www.roadtoindyinsider.com
    Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
    Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
    Instagram: @robhowdenracing

Great summary in your podcast, Rob. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and looking forward to the RTI show.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Full View Post
      Great summary in your podcast, Rob. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and looking forward to the RTI show.
      Much appreciated. I'm going to work to step up my consistency on the podcast race reviews and interviews this year. I've already booked TSO Ladder's Steve Wittich to join me for the St. Pete race review, and I'll get a couple of the winners on for podcast in the following weeks.

As I've said before, feedback is always welcome.
      Respectfully,

Rob Howden
      IndyCar Radio Network

Comment

Listened to podcast. Informative as always, thank you!

But, Rob, some time ago you mentioned "dissapointing announcement", that been scheduled for this week. Since monday we have Team Pelfrey is out of RTI, Hamilton Jr. ended his career in bizzare way and now it seems, that Carlin Racing won't take part in 2019 IndyLights season. I wonder if any of those things actually represents this announcement, or we have more bad news to come?

And by the way, how Carlin's withdrawal will affect Logan Sargeant's plans to run selected races later this season?
        Nastalgia & headache.

Comment

Originally posted by nospheratez View Post
          Listened to podcast. Informative as always, thank you!

But, Rob, some time ago you mentioned "dissapointing announcement", that been scheduled for this week. Since monday we have Team Pelfrey is out of RTI, Hamilton Jr. ended his career in bizzare way and now it seems, that Carlin Racing won't take part in 2019 IndyLights season. I wonder if any of those things actually represents this announcement, or we have more bad news to come?

And by the way, how Carlin's withdrawal will affect Logan Sargeant's plans to run selected races later this season?
          The 'disappointing announcement' I referenced was for Carlin's inactivity to start the season with Kellett moving to Juncos. That said, they have cars prepped and ready, and if Sargeant or any of their other Euro drivers wish to come test the Indy Lights waters during the year, I'm sure they could present a competitive package.

I have heard of a new driver announcement coming to put an ninth car on the grid for St. Pete and the year, so that's a nice bounce-back positive.
          Respectfully,

Rob Howden
          IndyCar Radio Network

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X