Homestead race theread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead race theread

Lets see is anyone is here. Pippa is on pole and Arie Jr spun on the pace lap
    Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Yacaman spun and Dan Clarke went high to avoid him and caught the wall getting the worst of this. Yacaman seems to just need tires. I thought is was going to be way worse as I thought Speedy Dan was going to T-bone him.
    Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Where is Saavedra
      http://www.honorflight.org/

Comment

Originally posted by RacingPortaJohn View Post
        Where is Saavedra
        He left BHA before the Kentucky Lights race, and is competing in tonight's IndyCar race for Conquest.
        -Katie

Comment

Brandon Wagner is schooling the FIL regulars

Comment

Now that was some great racing

Comment

That was a good race - very close and very clean!

Congrats to Davey Hamilton and Brandon Wagner

Comment

Congrats to Brandon Wagner and Davey Hamilton!
                "While things were not as rosy as the CART fanatics recall, neither were they as dire as the IRL fanatics would have you believe." - Don Capps

Comment

Excellent clean battle. Congrats to the dirt tracker Brandon Wagner and Davey Hamilton!

:izod2
                  "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Brandon Wagner certainly has that track figured out! Impressive how he was battling with Hinchcliffe, very enjoyable race with a deserving winner.
                    MotorRacingblog.nl | Kwaliteitsblog

Comment

Curt Cavin just congratulated Brian Wagner via Twitter
                      "There are only three sports: bullfighting, MOTOR RACING, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I'll just put it in here... On my website (see my signature) I'll have some interviews with the three Road to Indy champions up the next few days. J.K. Vernay is first tomorrow morning (who said he is very close to signing with an IndyCar team and also something going on with Audi). They're short, but especially the one I did with Sage Karam is a joy to read. Great answers the kid gave me. The article itself is in Dutch, the quotes in English. So anyone who might want to know some more about the future and past season of those guys, you can read it. I don't really think you'll miss the context that it's in. Otherwise use Google Translate

Comment

Great articles on Vernay and Karam. Karam gave interesting insight on many items of the season.

Quotes were good in English, but my German needs help!

Comment

Dutch

Thanks. Sage definitely knows how to tell a story. Not only fast, also well spoken.

Comment

Let me pollute this topic some more Conor Daly did very well this week in the GP3 test at Estoril for Manor Competition (Virgin Racing in Formula One). Around 10th place in all four sessions (over two days).

Josef Newgarden is also testing, but he ofcourse already did GP3 this year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X