Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agr/aps 2nd Driver?

Any word who will get this seat?
    No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

I think Pecorari was rumored to have the seat, but I don't know whether it will happen or not

Comment

Originally posted by mstrangfeld
      Any word who will get this seat?
      There seems to be a lot of confusion on this forum in regards to how the IPS teams operate. There are only a couple rides in the series that do not require the driver to bring a budget to run.

The second seat at AGR-AFS is not one of them. The guy or girl who 'gets' the seat is the one who decides hire the team to run their effort. It is up to the driver to put together the money to run....they then hire a team to put them on the track.

Rob Howden
      www.eformulacarnews.com
      Respectfully,

Rob Howden
      IndyCar Radio Network
      www.roadtoindyinsider.com
      Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Announcer
      Twitter: @robhowden / @RTI_Insider
      Instagram: @robhowdenracing

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Howden
        There seems to be a lot of confusion on this forum in regards to how the IPS teams operate. There are only a couple rides in the series that do not require the driver to bring a budget to run.

The second seat at AGR-AFS is not one of them. The guy or girl who 'gets' the seat is the one who decides hire the team to run their effort. It is up to the driver to put together the money to run....they then hire a team to put them on the track.

Rob Howden
        www.eformulacarnews.com

It's coming down to it though..either way will anyone be in that ride?
        No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

yes, that seat is filled

Comment

Originally posted by checkman
            yes, that seat is filled
            obviously you can't say who but any idea when we'll know?

i'd send you a pm and sign a confidentiality agreement but no PM option for you...

Comment

i do not know who, just that it is a done deal

Comment

I would imagine that Camara is out for sure.

Comment

You will all know the name. The family has a history at the speedway.

Comment

Who would Andretti run.....hummm???
                    " I can tolerate people forming opinions based on ignorance... that happens every day, but don't pass off your ignorance as facts."

Comment

Originally posted by IPS-Indy
                      Who would Andretti run.....hummm???
                      be careful the clue can be tricky .... and obtw i have no idea other than the info supplied by a fabulous internet news source totally dedicated to the ICS and IPS. alThough it iS still classified as rumOr according to them.
                      "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
                      - RUSH, Freewill, Permanent Waves (1980)

Comment

Originally posted by DDA93

Ronnie Johncock ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Howden

Rob Howden
                          www.eformulacarnews.com

OK, let's hear who those couple of "deserving" seats are then. I'd start with every current IPS driver who has won an IPS race in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by DDA93
                            as long as it isn't arie jr...
                            Sounds like it's not going to be Pecorari thrn, hope he lands somewhere else, but it's getting late

Comment

Originally posted by TUBORG-fan
                              as long as it isn't arie jr...
                              Bad news for you then, because it is Arie Jr. :

http://www.andrettigreenracing.com//...Pro_Series.pdf

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X