Jonothan Klein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonothan Klein

Any news on Jono for this season? I was disappointed that he didn't have a full season ride last season, especially after the show he put on in AGR/Schmidt's #27 car in 2006.
    77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
    - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

Haven't heard, but the seat should be his by rights - least thats MHO.
    M&M was here!

I'll have two!

Comment

Jono is a good driver, but unfortunately it is less and less about talent and more about who wants to write the check. My guess is Dad does not want to foot the bill of 500K to get a ride.

Comment

It isn't that he doesn't want to. The problem is that there's been an intra-family squable and Jono's dad is on the outs.

Originally posted by indyace
        Jono is a good driver, but unfortunately it is less and less about talent and more about who wants to write the check. My guess is Dad does not want to foot the bill of 500K to get a ride.
        "I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology."
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X