Leilani Munter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leilani Munter?

Has anyone heard anything regarding Leilani? I know she had her hopes up to land the Panther ride and it instead went to a ride buyer. Is she looking at any other teams or any other teams looking at her?

I have never met her personally but from what I have seen she is personable, very easy on the eyes and pretty darn fast. I would think she would be a sponsors dream.

but not on road courses

Comment

wasn't she a former stunt driver?
      I would have thought that would help her more with road racing than oval racing.
      Rest in peace, Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011

Comment

Are we just assuming he is a ride buyer because he is a he, and he is American, or do we really know that?
        One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStang
          Are we just assuming he is a ride buyer because he is a he, and he is American, or do we really know that?
          http://www.pantherracing.com/news/index.cfm?cid=13958

Originally posted by Brent Sherman
          Guys down there are scraping together all the money they can find to run a partial season or a test in ARCA, Craftsman Trucks or the Busch Series when they could run a full season of IPS.
          Sounds like a ride buyer to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw
            I know she had her hopes up to land the Panther ride and it instead went to a ride buyer.
            Not to bust you bubble, but she too would've had to buy the ride.
            " I can tolerate people forming opinions based on ignorance... that happens every day, but don't pass off your ignorance as facts."

Comment

In fact, except for Antinucci, Matos, Potekhan and Wilson who isn't buying the ride?

Comment

Originally posted by checkman
                In fact, except for Antinucci, Matos, Potekhan and Wilson who isn't buying the ride?

Adam Andretti and Al Unser III?

Comment

but where were they on Thursday's test?

Comment

Originally posted by Threewide
                    Adam Andretti and Al Unser III?

Also ride buyers. All drivers either bring money to a team or are hired to bring in more money. In essence, all drivers are ride buyers.

Comment

Now that the second Panther seat has gone... where does Leilani end up?

Comment

Panther's latest Q&A says she is not out of the picture yet.
                        Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park.

Comment

Originally posted by checkman

Doesn't Bobby Wilson bring the Ocala Grand Prix as sponsorship money to the table?

Comment

Apex is done, so take Potekhen off the list.

Comment

Originally posted by owfan19
                              Apex is done, so take Potekhen off the list.
                              Yea, just looked at the entry list. No Apex. Wish it wasn't so. No driver named in the Moore ride.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X