Brandon Wagner & Jake Slotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Wagner & Jake Slotten

Two open wheel midget drivers that are living the "vision" and getting drives in an Indy-style open wheel racecar as they are driving in the 2008 Indy Pro Series. Looking at the Wagner Racing website it seems the team is sponsored by Lucas Oil.. wonder if they will be on his car along with the Schmidt car?

Rumored of Brad Loyett driving in the Pro Series in 2008 also, since his midget has Indy Pro sponsorship.

So dirt track fans.. it appears the USAC-type is still possible to race at Indy.

From what I've read on TF, this should increase the attendance at IPS races by 5000%.
    Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
    Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

Originally posted by bever911
      From what I've read on TF, this should increase the attendance at IPS races by 5000%.

at least

Comment

Call me when a ride in the big leagues
        "There's nothing I can't do in a racecar"

Comment

Originally posted by Cole Trickle
          Call me when a ride in the big leagues
          you got to start somewhere
          Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
          Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X