Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS to retire midseason?

Unclear at this time.
    The difference between right and wrong are as clear as night and day, but the color of justice is green. bFoOt

https://www.facebook.com/rich.miko?r...2194600&type=3

OK Plec, you led me to believe he could walk away at midseason. Looks like that would be when he would decide whether to race in '07 or not.

BTW, are you still commuting to the NE side?
    It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Yes PDC, still up in your neck of the city M-F.
      The difference between right and wrong are as clear as night and day, but the color of justice is green. bFoOt

https://www.facebook.com/rich.miko?r...2194600&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by PDC
        OK Plec, you led me to believe he could walk away at midseason. Looks like that would be when he would decide whether to race in '07 or not.
        Yep. Although the article was the one with the misleading title.

"I will decide at midseason whether to continue or not in 2007."

GV

Comment

"I will decide at midseason whether to continue or not in 2007."
          Translation: If the Ferrari is still a t*rd like last year, I'm outta here.
          "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." --- Ayrton Senna

Comment

Ferrari were the fastest Wednesday at Jerez. Only the V-10 Mclaren was faster.

eMichael now has said he 99.9% sure he will stay with Ferrari to the end of his carrer.

Comment

You know..., Tony Stewart would ***** about his T*RD but then he would go out and win with it.

MS is a joke. "I have to have superior equipment, or I'll just go home..."

Comment

Originally posted by crispy
                MS is a joke. "I have to have superior equipment, or I'll just go home..."
                Apparently you haven't followed his career very closely.

GV

Comment

I interpreted Chop Schuey's remarks to mean he will decide mid season whether to return in 2007. He's won everything there is to be won, and has broken most of the records, except for Senna's pole record. If he has a decent car this year he will probably break that record by the end of the year too. It all comes down to his motivation.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎