X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Italian GP?

Talk about your "activist" judges.

Speed Article

The verdict from Magistrate Marco Manunta - a name the tifosi aren’t likely to forget should one of F1’s most traditional races, right at the Scuderia Ferrari’s backyard, end up indeed being canceled - defined racing as a “superfluous, dangerous and socially useless activity with a big impact on the environment.”
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

I'm thinkin that the Tifosi Mafiosi might have their way with this judge..................
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

“superfluous, dangerous and socially useless activity with a big impact on the environment.”
      Much like the legal system
      “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
        I'm thinkin that the Tifosi Mafiosi might have their way with this judge..................

I was trying to figure out something to say, but this summed it up pretty well!

...---...

Comment

It has a big impact on the environment? Unless he means environment in the community/noise sense, hes pretty clueless already. As if we didnt already know that hes clueless from that quote.

Pretty damn stupid.

Comment

Already, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in California has asked for Manunta's resume, just in case...
            "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
            --Danny Noonan

Comment

Is this like the people who build homes at the end of an existing airport runway, then complain that it's too noisy?

You really have to understand the Italian legal system...this is the place where police can raid the hotel rooms of bicycle racers without warrants or probable cause...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X