Clear All

• 2023 schedule

https://www.fia.com/news/2023-fia-fo...-approved-wmsc
    Also Monaco renewed until 2025.

China - interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDarHey View Post
      China - interesting.
      anything anyone could possibly say aside, China is a good track, IMO.

Comment

Happy about Monaco, I expect problems with China if they stick with the current restrictions.

Comment

Maybe they scheduled 24 thinking one could potentially get cancelled, still giving them 23 races?

Comment

Comment

Interesting start time for Vegas... I can see a many reasons for the late start 10P (Pacific time)... Glad I use the F1 TV app for my watching so I can watch when I like.

Round and round they go, no one knows who will win... that's one of the biggest thrills of the sport. <><

Comment

Originally posted by brad.nky View Post
                Interesting start time for Vegas... I can see a many reasons for the late start 10P (Pacific time)... Glad I use the F1 TV app for my watching so I can watch when I like.
                Yeah, I will be using my DVR for this one.. I doubt i will make it long past the start
                "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Originally posted by brad.nky View Post
                  Someone here a while back said it was for the European TV viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Nicol View Post
                    Maybe they scheduled 24 thinking one could potentially get cancelled, still giving them 23 races?
                    Azerbaijan has invaded Armenia the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by PastorOfMuppets View Post

Someone here a while back said it was for the European TV viewers.
                      That race will start at 7 AM for most of Europe, so I doubt it's for their TV numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post

That race will start at 7 AM for most of Europe, so I doubt it's for their TV numbers.
                        Considering what times it could've started at, it was chosen because of the best compromise where they could get a European TV audience while an American audience could still attend the race.

Comment

Originally posted by LAindycarfan80 View Post

Considering what times it could've started at, it was chosen because of the best compromise where they could get a European TV audience while an American audience could still attend the race.
                          and 10pm is nothing in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by LAindycarfan80 View Post

F1 is not worrying about the American audience.. A good part of the crowd will be rich foreigners & US elites.. The average fan that sits down to watch F1 is not target audience for the Miami/Vegas races
                            "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X