Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swede
    replied
    Nah, I will wait for the real mega celebration at the Collins bro's BBQ at Indy next year Peronis anyone.....?

Leave a comment:

• Ferris
    replied
    Swede,

Does this mean you will also be at the FIA Awards event in Monaco next month

Leave a comment:

• TC in Indy
    replied
    Originally posted by Swede
    Thanks TC! I received my package yesterday. I will use one for display and one for keeping my brewskis cold (expecting sunshine and 80's for the next several days).
    I am in the works of planning for the 2006 trophy. It may be revealed next month. Stay tuned!
    Swede, Sorry I did not respond sooner. I have not checked the forum for awhile. Glad to hear the hardware arrived safely. Two USGP can coolers are pretty light; probably the cheapest postage I've ever paid for a package.

Is one of the coolers from the year you were here? I'm thinking it is. I'm anxious to hear what next year's trophy will be. It could heat up the competition by knowing what we are shooting for up front. Glad to hear one of the coolers is getting some everyday use. What was the first brand to slide in there? Peronis?

TC

Leave a comment:

• PDC
    replied
    That would make Lee Roy's day, Swede.

Leave a comment:

• Swede
    replied
    I have heard that those will be used as consolation prizes to those in the bottom half of the championship standings

Leave a comment:

• PDC
    replied
    No JV hats? I thought Abdulalk was going to supply that.

Leave a comment:

• Swede
    started a topic 2005 championship trophy received

2005 championship trophy received

Thanks TC! I received my package yesterday. I will use one for display and one for keeping my brewskis cold (expecting sunshine and 80's for the next several days).
    I am in the works of planning for the 2006 trophy. It may be revealed next month. Stay tuned!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X