Did SkySports talk about Andretti.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brundle View Post

Exactly, the bias is out of control on the F1 audio broadcasts. Wish there was an alternative, there is the Pit Lane option, but the screen of the action is too small.
    No signature required

Comment

I love it.

We're handed F1 on a silver platter (no fee whatsoever for cripes sake) and "we" still have sumpin' to beech about. Unbeleiveable.......

'So worried about American's coverage, there's always IndyCar for yas'........oh, wait a minute........

Is anybody an actual race fan instead of a bs reality show fan???
      "Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end....."

jimclark

Comment

It is shocking that a British broadcast team would be pro-British.

Comment

Originally posted by jimclark View Post
          I love it.

We're handed F1 on a silver platter (no fee whatsoever for cripes sake) and "we" still have sumpin' to beech about. Unbeleiveable.......

'So worried about American's coverage, there's always IndyCar for yas'........oh, wait a minute........

It costs $80 for f1TV. Not free. But worth every penny.

I don’t watch any fakeality shows including the F1 oriented one. I like the racing and car noises!
          No signature required

Comment

I love it.

Not exactly free....ESPN is not an over the air broadcast station, so one must pay for cable TV that includes ESPN or a streaming service that includes ESPN.
            BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Baulz View Post
              Yep, all we did was pull their signal and broadcast it to American audiences. Reality is they were never intended to be the world feed but since a lot of countries cut their local broadcasters to save money they ended up using Sky as the english language coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakester View Post
                Not exactly free....ESPN is not an over the air broadcast station, so one must pay for cable TV that includes ESPN or a streaming service that includes ESPN.
                But of course, I thought that was understood. I meant no extra fee for the F1 coverage.
                "Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end....."

jimclark

Comment

I love it.

Evidently you have missed my conversation with Doc...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakester View Post
                    SHEAR WILD SPECULATION

Dorilton acquired Williams

Thus

Andretti acquires Sauber/Alfa Romeo/Orlen

Urlalkali acquires Haas

Porsche/Audi/VW acquires McLaren
                    Dorilton and Longbow are there to make money. Dorilton understands that in order to create value they need to put money into the business to build it up. Not too sure about Longbow, which is probably why there are discussions with Andretti. Anyway, these folks are not racers, so I wouldn't expect them to be in for the long haul.

The Uralkali/Haas situation has a possibility, I think, and there's been speculation before.

Regarding the Volkswagen Group, that sounds like a VERY expensive proposition: continuing to develope a powertrain AND buying and operation a team. That seems like a tough sell...

Comment

Originally posted by Baulz View Post
                      Its not, but they sure are quick to point out anytime Max is leading or or applying pressure that he has a faster car while the opposite doesn't seem to be true. Great drivesand a hell of a show put on the by the best two drivers yesterday.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X