F1 Picks Game Revived by mrooke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Picks Game Revived by mrooke

In case anyone has not recently looked at the F1 Picks game in the sticky up at the top, mrooke has updated it for the amended schedule with the 1st race (Austrian GP) for this first weekend of July. Picks already made back in March can be edited and the game is open for additional players again.

Thanks for highlighting TC, I hadn’t seen the tweaks Mick had made. Can’t wait to see some racing!

Comment

Thanks for the reminder TC (I was just cruising along. The idea that there would be some real racing just hadn't registered.)

And thank you Mick for your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Brize Guy View Post
        Thanks for highlighting TC, I hadn’t seen the tweaks Mick had made. Can’t wait to see some racing!
        You are welcome Brize Guy. It will be great to see the cars back on track. It should be interesting to see if the teams can make any productive adjustments in the second go-round in these back races at the Red Bull Ring and later at Silverstone. Good luck in the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 Below View Post
          Thanks for the reminder TC (I was just cruising along. The idea that there would be some real racing just hadn't registered.)

And thank you Mick for your hard work.
          45 Below, nice to hear from you. I understand what you are saying. Our habits and routines have been disrupted by the pandemic. Enjoy the season, however long it may be.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X