No final race thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No final race thread?

I always find it to be a boring race, from what I saw while fast forwarding the PVR it was the same again.

Happy to have a long season over with, now I can start counting the days until testing begins.

Yeah, not much action on the F1 forum anymore. I blame the V-6s.

Comment

Originally posted by Baulz View Post
      I always find it to be a boring race, from what I saw while fast forwarding the PVR it was the same again.

Happy to have a long season over with, now I can start counting the days until testing begins.
      Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought it was boring, at least on tv. One of our members on this forum will hopefully let us know how it was in person.
      It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

No picks results either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepcheap View Post
          Yeah, not much action on the F1 forum anymore. I blame the V-6s.
          Hardly any race action in any forum here.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2 View Post

Hardly any race action in any forum here.
            Hardly any races going on.

Comment

The race was pretty ho hum. The flyover was spectacular with two Etihad Airlines Airbus passenger jets and a formation of single seater aircraft with colored spoke. Made me wish the Thunderbirds worked red, white and blue smoke into their Daytona 500 flyover. No DRS for the first part of the race. I wonder how much it affected Bottas on his march thru the field? Dominant day for Lewis. Max had everyone covered but Lewis. Makes you wonder if the "fuel flow" clarification at the USGP was the secret sauce of the Ferrari midseason resurgence as they havent been nearly as dominant since. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm.

Comment

Not much to discuss with this one. Lewis had 'em covered.
                The Ayn Rand of Indycar

No one had to badge the Offy.

Crapping all over threads since 2000.

Comment

Not very eventful since the championship has already been decided. The worst part was the so called "penalty" for Ferrari's fuel gate, which ruined CL race as he wouldn't know the extend of it till AFTER the race.
                  Turned out to be a BS $50K Euro fine to the team.

Comment

I forgot it was on and joined it in progress around 20 or 30 laps in.

#44 was already in a different area code and that's how it stayed.

Occasional battles further back but it was not a race they'll be talking about in 10 years.

Live like Dave

Comment

Unfortunately Abu Dhabi doesn't have much passing areas, so there wasn't much action as usual. Maybe someday they will change a corner or two so we could get a more exciting race.

Comment

Not much action at all anywhere on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by E Nasty View Post
                          No picks results either.
                          I believe mrooke is in travel status right now.

I agree that this was not much of a race. Had Bottas not started last, it would have been even worse.

Comment

I found enough to keep me entertained. I thought the loss of DRS made things more interesting because drivers had to work harder and get a bit more creative with their passing. But that's me - either glass half full ... or glass half broken.

Comment

Originally posted by E Nasty View Post
                              No picks results either.
                              I’m still in the UAE and will score the final round on Wednesday.

(I did state this in the picks thread).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X