Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Lunch

Has anyone here tried the box lunch?

We'll be bringing some snacks and drinks, but the box lunch sounds like a good idea.

Any thoughts?

Trying to lay off this one...

Comment

I guess we're going to lay off the box lunch too, being that nobody else has tried it or want to recommend it.

Comment

I've been thinking about buying this for the past few 500's and USGP's. It seems pretty convenient and the lines to pick them up never seem that big.
        I just keep thinking that if I get this I won't be so inclined to buy a tenderloin sandwich, ahh.. who am I kidding!

Comment

We always bring our own food & drink from home.

Never seemed to be worth the $14 a pop to me.

Maybe to others....
          http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

We always go to Marsh or Kroger and get their box lunch. It runs about $3-4, I think, and you get a couple of pieces of fried chicken, a deli sandwich, baked beans, slaw, roll, and cookies.

That's not a bad deal, especially when considering that a tenderloin, while delicious, costs about $4-5 alone!

Usually Marsh and Kroger have these things made for race day so I would look for the adverstisements closer to the actual race.

We like them. They're good, cheap, and filling so we can't complain.

MSK
            www.butler.edu

Comment

You could get into the spirit of the thing and take a box-o-wine and a block-o-cheese. This is European Nancy boy racing afterall. Throw in a checked tablecloth and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by roadracer
                You could get into the spirit of the thing and take a box-o-wine and a block-o-cheese. This is European Nancy boy racing afterall. Throw in a checked tablecloth and you're good to go.
                IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by roadracer
                  Say that too loudly and Jimmy Spencer might want to kick your ***!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X