Got mine today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got mine today

My USGP Paddock tickets just arrived in the mail!
    "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

When are tickets usually mailed?

Comment

Originally posted by naz
      When are tickets usually mailed?
      I believe they were mailed yesterday. I received mine today too!!!
      IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Is that THE F1 paddock, or the Paddock Stand?
        "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
        ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Got mine today also. As it always an exciting time to open IMS tickets and view the normally beautiful design, it was somewhat surprising to see the very generic ticket design on some VERY cheap stock paper. Not a big deal of course, but very un-IMS like.

Comment

Paddock stands

"I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

Hey, they made it to the east coast today.

Comment

Got my ticket down in Orlando in Friday's mail.

You are right....these tickets are about as cheap as the local high school's football game tix!!!

I notice that they are still "WW&L" printed tickets, but it's almost as if they were printed in-house on somebody's computer!!!

Weldon, Willaims, & Lick ticket/credential printing company is top of the line when it comes to ticket anti-counterfiting methods, and overall quality. I wonder if the sheer low volume of tickets sold so far didn't warrant the price that WW&L would charge for thousands "good quality" of tickets that probably won't even go sold.

Strange because the Speedway's affiliation with WW&L has gone back decades, even the practice and time trials ticket stubs were WW&L. You'd think they'd get a discount...

Anyway, it's here, and pretty soon I'll be back there!
                Doctorindy.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X