Formula 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1

Each race this year I become more and more of a fan. It is an intoxicating feeling. I find myself getting mad that they don't race every week. Right now I can't get enough of it. I think the coverage is great and I really like the announcers. The championship is close and JPM is doing very well.

ps. I know kinda sappy. Couldn't help it.
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

...welcome race fan!

There's something special too about getting up real early on Sunday morning's to watch a race. What a great way to start the day, huh?!
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan
      What a great way to start the day, huh?!
      ABSOLUTELY
      IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Welcome to the ranks of the hopelessly addicted.

Trying to remember when ESPN first put F1 on the air live. Late 80's? Been getting up early ever since. That little theme they play as the puzzle pieces fly together always gets me going. When my kids were little they used to call it the "Formula 1 song".

Of course, later the German National Anthem became the "Formula 1 song".

Comment

One of my favorite things in life is early Sunday mornings alone with a quiet house, a cup of coffee, a bowl of cereal, a fresh newspaper, and that final installation lap before the start of an F1 race.

Another altogether different but increasingly satisfying experience is watching the NHRA events on Sunday nights. It almost makes me forget I have to work the next morning.

Comment

I became addicted years ago. My favorite thing to do now is to get up on Sunday morning, watch the pre race show and the start and first lap. I then go about my normal Sunday bidness and settle in to watch the tape replay on Sunday night. I spend the entire day wondering what happened and who won. It makes the anticipation that much greater when I'm able to do that...................but I'm kinda kooky anyway
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

For those needing the F1 fix, F1 Decade on SPEED will feature the '93 Spanish GP. It's on at 11 pm, Sunday.
              "Why do we do this? Because we love it, don't want to be anywhere else but a race car. We will keep your legacy my friend. Racers race."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X