I am just Glad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just Glad

Hey guys (and gals)- be prepared this is my first post. I have welcomed this site for 2 or more so years so keep up the good work.

It is too early to tell if the date change will affect race attendance- you can't tell 4 hours after an announcement of a change if the race will fail or succeed.

I am just glad that I get a chance to see the USGP in my lifetime- regardless of the time of year. The race has opened my eyes to F1 racing. I am glad that I watched Mika's last F1 victory and the red flags of Ferrari flying over the speedway. I watched the most dominant car run circles around the competition and then create controversy over a "fake" finish that has energized the sport to make changes that have spiced up the racing action.

I don't care if we loose the USGP or run it in January. I am glad that I have attended and enjoyed it.

Scott
    Hobbies: Racing, Racing, Racing.

I'm glad we made plans to attend this years race, because we can't make it to Indy in June.

My first F1 race after many years of being a fan.

Can't wait.

Comment

Re: I am just Glad

Originally posted by mplex03
      I don't care if we loose the USGP or run it in January. I am glad that I have attended and enjoyed it.

Scott

...perhaps I'm a little more vocal, but I DO care about not losing the USGP, I hope that it remains at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for many years to come.

Glad you've been able to attend one of the USGP's at IMS and I hope that in time you come again for the USGP.

For me personally, I'm not sure about the 'new' June date.

In many ways I like it, and obviously it makes sense for F1 from a logistic standpoint....make 1 North American swing instead of 2, especially when both are just over 2 months apart.

I wonder 'how' different the cars & speed will be from going from an early-autumn conditions to basically 'middle-of-summer' heat & humidity?!

Welcome to TF, post often.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X