Kravitz out at Sky????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kravitz out at Sky????

Say it ain’t so..... I like Karun Chandhok... and he did a good job covering testing.. but he, like his colleagues are so buttoned up and Ted was like sitting at a bar with a good friend and talking F1 like the fans we are.. sounds like he fell out of favor with Sky sports F1 boss not Liberty (edited) unless we see him in Australia, This is a bummer!
    Last edited by beej; 02-23-2019, 09:35 AM.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

It just hit me that I spent the first three days of testing in Barcelona and never saw Ted Kravitz in the pitlane nor Paddock. Saw Karun doing his gig and had a nice chat with Will Buxton and his producer/cameraman Jason Swales on the upcoming season...Ted for sure had that British Wit, so maybe he'll land somewhere else in F1...
    Ferris

Comment

He will be sorely missed. Great eye for detail, witty and serious when needed? There is a campaign to get him but neither Sky or Ted have said a word, that I’m aware of. If it’s true, then he will get another job in F1 for sure, possibly with F1 itself.

Comment

I have read whether true or not that his contract runs until Feb 28th.. so no news until there is news I guess... And I like Karun, I think he is very detailed, but easy to listen to
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

Kravitz is not going after all.

http://motorsportbroadcasting.com/20...ormula-1-team/

Comment

Originally posted by mrooke View Post
            Hmmm, sounds like a bit if a power struggle in the Sky Sports F1 hierarchy and the new guy got his wings clipped for the better good.. And yes, Karun took a lot of **** on twitter... underserved and abhorrent..

Comment

Originally posted by beej View Post
              And yes, Karun took a lot of **** on twitter... underserved and abhorrent..
              Absolutely no need for that sort of behaviour at all. Karun has himself already proved to be a knowledgeable pit lane reporter, with the UK’s Channel 4.

Comment

Originally posted by beej View Post
                Say it ain’t so..... I like Karun Chandhok... and he did a good job covering testing.. but he, like his colleagues are so buttoned up and Ted was like sitting at a bar with a good friend and talking F1 like the fans we are.. sounds like he fell out of favor with Sky sports F1 boss not Liberty (edited) unless we see him in Australia, This is a bummer!
                You can relax..
                UK broadcaster Sky Sports F1 has confirmed that presenter Ted Kravitz will remain a part of its team in 2019, after speculation that he had been dropped from its coverage.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/s...ation/4343741/
                BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

My guess is he will be pared with Karun in the pitlane....
                  Ferris

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X