Korea GP first practice - watched Speed streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korea GP first practice - watched Speed streaming

Interesting watching practice session with no commentators. Had a few probs with the stream, but likley due to small pipe in my hotel.

Track looked suprisingly complete, although that one sweeper with walls right up against track on both sides looks wicked.
    BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Couldn't agree more about the sweeping corners and the walls. Whoa! Can't wait to read some driver's comments. There was another corner that seemed to catch everyone out.
    I was expecting the worst but it seems like that high-speed, twisty section has a good rhythm to it. No passing, but a good rhythm.

I still have the stream up (for some unknown reason) from Speed. Perhaps I'll catch something interesting?

Comment

Yes an interesting track but I tend to agree with Hobbs comments during the 2nd Free Practice session that only a couple of real spots for over-taking, so this may be another run to the first turn and then all about tyre selection.....
      Ferris

Comment

Originally posted by Jakester View Post
        Interesting watching practice session with no commentators. <snip>
        I agree; got this eerie feeling I was at the track. IMO not a better sound in racing today than an F1 engine altho there's something to be said of a supercharged V-8 cranking out 5,000+ horsepower. First time watching the online stream and I was impressed. Super stereo audio. Thanks, SpeedTV.
        Last edited by fenderless; 10-23-2010, 11:41 AM.
        "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
        "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X