X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuka picks results

The results for Suzuka are now available on the website : -

http://f1picks.trackforum.com/2010.htm

Congratulations to Lee Roy for winning the sixteenth round of the season, with a score of 110 points.

Indy Kiwi is still leading the overall competition, with 1780 points, when the current Drivers / Constructors points are used.

New Zealand is still leading the International part of the competition, with 1749 points.

In the overall tables, you will now see how many penalties a player has accrued to date.

Lower down the main page, you will also see a table with all the results of the season, which may or may not help you make your picks.

Thanks, Mick..

If anyone notices any errors, please let me know.

Congrats to Lee Roy! I see you aced the podium.

Comment

Mick asked (on his picks)
      Why does it change from CAPITALS to small when I post?
      and I 've been trying to work out the same thing for a few weeks now. Anyone know why?

If it helps Mick, I get round it by putting at least one lower case letter in and then all is well.
      I'm guessing it's something on the website to stop people SHOUTING!

Comment

Bernie would faint if he found out someone named Lee Roy won an F1 picks game.
        It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Hey, it's my third win this year. Not that I'm bragging or anything like that.

Can you imagine if Bernie were handing out those medals he wants to go to? He's have a fit when he had to hang one around my neck, even if I was wearing my Minardi shirt.
          DVR . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Comment

Didn't realize it was #3 for the season. Heck, I'm thrilled to have won one round. If you take the top step on podium, the Minardi shirt is a must.
            It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by lee roy View Post
              hey, it's my third win this year. Not that i'm bragging or anything like that.

can you imagine if bernie were handing out those medals he wants to go to? He's have a fit when he had to hang one around my neck, even if i was wearing my minardi shirt.
              :d:d:d
              Ferris

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X