Little Phil - I'm not a #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Phil - I'm not a #2

Keep saying it to yourself Phil, but no one else is listening. You could go to Renault, but then you'd be Kubica's #2. Maybe #1 at Force India - at least then you wouldn't be starting races with the goal of finishing second!

This is a true statement by Felipe. He is actually #6 in the current driver standings.

Comment

Very true TC, but with statements like that you may be off the Maranello Christmas card list.

PS. I think what Phil meant to say was "I'm not a number 2 driver, more like 1b"

Comment

Poor Phil. He's actually quite good, it's just that he has looked like a #2 next to Fred.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy-hp View Post
          Poor Phil. He's actually quite good, it's just that he has looked like a #2 next to Fred.
          I am sure Fred is doing all he can as a teammate to make sure Phil remains a #2 also.

Comment

Originally posted by TC in Indy View Post
            I am sure Fred is doing all he can as a teammate to make sure Phil remains a #2 also.
            No doubt. (I'm decidedly not a fan of Fred's 'cause I think he's a real arrogant azzhat, but he does have considerable talent.)

Comment

Originally posted by Indy-hp View Post
              I'd like to take this moment to say that if I had almost died from a spring nearly cracking my skull open, I'd be quite content to be a #2.

At least Ferrari just asks you to pull over on the track instead of putting your car into the wall like Alonso's former team...
              "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." --- Ayrton Senna

Comment

What's Massa's contract status? Still in limbo? I bet Ferrari re-signs Phil, if they haven't already. He fits their system when they have an obvious #1. I don't think Kubica would be a good fit because of that reason.
                Robert will probably sign with them when Alonso retires after the 2012 season (just my hunch).
                It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
                  What's Massa's contract status? Still in limbo? I bet Ferrari re-signs Phil, if they haven't already. He fits their system when they have an obvious #1. I don't think Kubica would be a good fit because of that reason.
                  Robert will probably sign with them when Alonso retires after the 2012 season (just my hunch).
                  Yes Pat, I think Phil re-signed with Ferrari a couple of months ago. I agree he fits them perfectly, fast, but not too fast and knows his place.

Comment

I wish Hamilton would go to Ferrari. Then my house will no longer be divided. I don't like Alonso at all, but he does have talent.

Jason
                    I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Massa will always be a #2 at Ferrari....Alonso has at least another year or two and then Kubica will shift over to Ferrari and Massa will be his #2....
                      Ferris

Comment

Not that being #2 at Ferrari, being paid millions of dollars and traveling the world is such a bad gig....

Comment

Originally posted by Indy kiwi View Post
                          Not that being #2 at Ferrari, being paid millions of dollars and traveling the world is such a bad gig....
                          Yep. Not something we'd turn down. Although it isn't as glamorous as living in or 'near Indianapolis.'
                          It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
                            Yep. Not something we'd turn down. Although it isn't as glamorous as living in or 'near Indianapolis.'
                            Yep, I'll just have to live with knowing that Phil is jealous of my 46126 zip code.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X