Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. E says Korea may not happen; Singapore not sure it wants to continue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. E says Korea may not happen; Singapore not sure it wants to continue...

Two big pieces of news post race...maybe we get to 20 afterall...IBiI

http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=388595&FS=F1

http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=388565&FS=F1

Who is going to be willing to host F1 at this rate? Bernie is pricing himself out of business, imho
    "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
    " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

Didnt I hear the Singapore track sold every ticket before Friday even arrived?

If a track can sell every ticket and still be unsure if they want to renew or not something is very wrong with the model
      Live like Dave

Comment

It does not say they are unsure if they want the race or not. They want to proof the financials before signing.

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post
          Didnt I hear the Singapore track sold every ticket before Friday even arrived?

If a track can sell every ticket and still be unsure if they want to renew or not something is very wrong with the model
          I could have swore I saw in one of the overheads that a grandstand near the end of pit-out was damn near empty.
          It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

I haven't heard yet what happens if the Korea track can't move forward? One less race this year? Just do it a Silverstone?
            I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Comment

I think there is little doubt the Singapore race will continue. This talk is all about negotiating the price paid to Bernie. Nothing new here folks, move along.

Comment

Originally posted by midtown View Post
                I could have swore I saw in one of the overheads that a grandstand near the end of pit-out was damn near empty.
                Well, all the tickets were sold, but that doesn't guaranty folks will be sitting in all of the seats.

Originally posted by TimmyZ1 View Post
                I haven't heard yet what happens if the Korea track can't move forward? One less race this year? Just do it a Silverstone?
                One less race for the season.

Originally posted by Indy kiwi View Post
                I think there is little doubt the Singapore race will continue. This talk is all about negotiating the price paid to Bernie. Nothing new here folks, move along.
                Yep. Negotiating in the press.

Comment

Originally posted by midtown View Post
                  they were all under trees seeking shelter from the...uhhh...moon

Maybe it was week before that I heard that claim.

Weeks run together sometimes.
                  Live like Dave

Comment

Daytona Beach and Paris have crapped on their core constituency, refused to dance with them that brung 'rm, and now are gettin' real creative talkin' story...Excuse me Sir, but you have a litlle bad Karma on your shirt, right there...no OVER to the left a little...www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjUQ15lyzk

P.S. The day will come shortly when NASCAR begs South Carolina to forgive them and hold the SOUTHERN 500 ON LABOR DAY...I CAN'T WAIT
                    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X