X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore picks results

The results for Singapore are now available on the website : -

http://f1picks.trackforum.com/2010.htm

Congratulations to drewdawg727 for winning the fifteenth round of the season, with a score of 114 points.

Indy Kiwi is still leading the overall competition, with 1691 points, when the current Drivers / Constructors points are used.

New Zealand is still leading the International part of the competition, with 1664 points.

In the overall tables, you will now see how many penalties a player has accrued to date.

Lower down the main page, you will also see a table with all the results of the season, which may or may not help you make your picks.

MAS is not the slowest qualifier, as he didn't set a time.

Ferris posted 2 sets of picks, so I used the last ones.

Thanks, Mick..

If anyone notices any errors, please let me know.
    Last edited by mrooke; 09-27-2010, 03:33 AM. Reason: Changes due to HUL & SUT penalties

Hi Mick,
    Glad to see team GB getting their act together at last!
    Quick question regarding the constructers scores, why are Lotus getting 1 point at the moment?
    It could make all the difference at the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lotus are classified 10th due to there finishes.

Results have been updated, now that SUT & HUL have received 20 second penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by mrooke View Post
        Indy Kiwi is still leading the overall competition, with 1691 points, when the current Drivers / Constructors points are used.

New Zealand is still leading the International part of the competition, with 1664 points.

If anyone notices any errors, please let me know.
        Errors? Everything looks PERFECT to me. Keep it up Mick - the cheque's in the mail!!

Comment

Originally posted by Indy kiwi View Post
          Errors? Everything looks PERFECT to me. Keep it up Mick - the cheque's in the mail!!
          Do we have a governing body that can look into this matter?

Comment

Originally posted by TC in Indy View Post
            Oh no, TC must have been chatting to Max, most likely during one of their little tea parties in a Chelsea basement! I'll put $100 m aside just in case.

Comment

Yes we do and the matter will be looked into by the FIA Ferrari World Motorsport Council......
              Ferris

Comment

Gee whiz i never thought I would have won that race. 9 out of 10 picks is not bad at all though.
                Thanks for the competition, mrooke.

Comment

Oh no, TC must have been chatting to Max, most likely during one of their little tea parties in a Chelsea basement! I'll put $100 m aside just in case.
                  Right you are Indy Kiwi, I did have a preliminary consultation with Mad Max in Chelsea. A very productive meeting, but the leather tea cups were a bit odd I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by tc in indy View Post
                    right you are indy kiwi, i did have a preliminary consultation with mad max in chelsea. A very productive meeting, but the leather tea cups were a bit odd i must say.
                    lol
                    Ferris

Comment

I can't get over how Team Germany could be within just 6 points of Team New Zealand, albeit for Ferris's 36 penalty points, so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by mrooke View Post
                        I can't get over how Team Germany could be within just 6 points of Team New Zealand, albeit for Ferris's 36 penalty points, so far this year.
                        You are right Mick, had Team Germany spent less time in the beer hall and posted in a timely manner, they would be giving the Kiwis a run for it.

Mick, I see it is a tight race for the three UK participants. Only a few points separate the three of you. Any gentlemen's wagers among the team members this year?

Comment

Right you are Indy Kiwi, I did have a preliminary consultation with Mad Max in Chelsea. A very productive meeting, but the leather tea cups were a bit odd I must say.
                          "consultation" - nice term for it TC (and appropriate to call it that to Mrs TC), but we know what happened there!!

Comment

"consultation" - nice term for it TC (and appropriate to call it that to Mrs TC), but we know what happened there!!
                            Crack the whip as much as you like Kiwi, this was strictly a business meeting.

Comment

As the Brits say: "Naughty business".

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X