Looking forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward

I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow, the top 5 drivers in the championship in the top 5 places on the grid.

240,000 tickets have been sold for the 3 day period and if you ever fancy a spot on the Ferris wheel for the race, a cool $10,000 will get you a ticket. Food included

Those overhead shots of the city in the background are spectacular. If F1 doesn't screw it up, it looks like Singapore has a spot for some time on the schedule.

The first turn tomorrow should be interesting, Vettel and Alonso aren't known for giving ground.

I wonder if Ferrari will bring Massa in early like they did Alonso in Monaco.
    It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

I like this race. Fred, Seb and Lewis all tend to run well there.

I will watch with interest how many places Phil can make up. This track is not known for passing, but he should be able to get by the 6 new cars at least.

Sold out - cool.

Comment

Night racing is always spectacular, but this place is stunning.
        "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Bernie just said that his most proudful achievement is to have a night race in Singapore.

Comment

Singapore Weighing to extend F1 deal beyond 2012

Originally posted by mrooke View Post
            Bernie just said that his most proudful achievement is to have a night race in Singapore.
            Alas, Singapore not sure they think it worth continuing. IBiI

http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=388565&FS=F1

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X