Driver Preferences for Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Preferences for Championship

Which driver(s) would you like to see as 2010 driver champion? I only included drivers with at least 100 points going into the Singapore race.
    Webber
    37.25%
    Hamilton
    13.73%
    Alonso
    9.80%
    Button
    9.80%
    Vettel
    9.80%
    Massa
    3.92%
    Rosberg
    3.92%
    Kubica
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

I'm pulling for Webber

Comment

My man Lewis is my guy, but Mark and Seb are just as deserving this season. Any one of those 3 would make me happy.

Comment

Webbers as been my favorite since i have been watching, So I'd like Webber to win. But would't kill me if Hamilton did..

Comment

i voted for button, but as long as nico keeps on kicking chop schuey's azz i'll be happy.
          http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

I started pulling for Webber to do well a year or two back when one of the announcers mentioned that he had never won an F1 race.
            Just didnt seem right

Hes more than made up for lost time since then

Be nice to see him complete the task after being in junk* for so long

*junk being a relative term of course
            Live like Dave

Comment

Fred. He's been my fav for a long time. My son's too.

Comment

I'm pulling for Mark. Been a fan of his since the 02' Australian GP.

Comment

Anyone but Ferrari, though Alonso is certainly looking deserving with his form lately.

I always like to see someone win their first, so that would be Webber. Vettle would be ok too, but he has an entire career ahead of him. This could be Webber's last chance.

I like both the McLaren guys, but Lewis is racing so hard that he is hurting himself, and Button isn't quite up to the pace needed.
                  "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Button. I wasted so much time rooting for him back when he was the "wunderkind" and he kept squandering his opportunities...I want him to prove that it was him and not the car that got him his World Championship by doing it two years in a row with different teams.

Oh yeah...Anybody but Ferrari, too. I was a fan of Alonso when he was with Renault, but now that he's joined the Dark Side.... <insert raspberry noise here...>
                    Last edited by GoodStone1969; 09-26-2010, 10:17 PM. Reason: More cowbell
                    So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Alonso because he's a hell of a racer. I'm at the age where I don't get into personalities anymore. Webber would be 1B for me, I suppose, although I didn't like his move yesterday.
                      It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X