Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spolier, Yikes Coulthard said what?

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...16152302.shtml

This is looking like it is going to be a great year! First race and how many storylines have already developed??

To a reporter for ITV, Coulthard said that Massa should take full responsibility for the crash after they came together at turn one.

"If he doesn't, then I'm gonna kick three colours of **** out of the little *******," he half joked.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Coultard should apologize for not retiring.

The only responsibility Massa should take is for mistakenly thinking that Coultard would cede the position without hitting him.
    "The human race does not have a very good record of intelligent behavior." - Stephen Hawking, The Universe In A Nutshell

Comment

Originally posted by EDwardo
      Coultard should apologize for not retiring.

The only responsibility Massa should take is for mistakenly thinking that Coultard would cede the position without hitting him.
      I don't disagree, not a Ferrari fan, but Massa was in the right there, my point is how intense and interesting the first race is..

This is a great start to the season
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, a little controversy never hurt anybody.

Comment

Some one has to take it to the FIA factory team, and since the FIA won't put em in there place for their employees bad behavior, a tall englishman will have to do at this point.
          No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by beej
            "If he doesn't, then I'm gonna kick three colours of **** out of the little *******," he half joked.
            Went out live on ITV, and thus on Canadian TV.

It didn't really sound like he was joking.

This is one of those grey areas where DC will say that Massa had no business being beside him and Massa will say DC turned in on him. If DC had given him more room, then we'd know for sure if Massa could have stopped...

jono

Comment

Originally posted by Automotive
              Some one has to take it to the FIA factory team, and since the FIA won't put em in there place for their employees bad behavior, a tall englishman will have to do at this point.
              DC is a Scot.
              It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Originally posted by midtown
                DC is a Scot.
                Yea, you are right, Great British maybe?

Autosport loves him so he must be from somewhere around those parts.
                No signature required

Comment

DC has been known for some great quotes. I think it was 2 years ago at Sepang he was asked about the heat - in the media conference on a Thursday...

"It's like having to do some physical exercise in a sauna and, unless it was having s*x, I cannot imagine why anyone would want to do anything in a sauna,"

I remember the stuttered sounds after his answer. Poor guy who asked (could have been Peter Windsor) was flabbergasted. He then went further and Peter had to stop him
                  Ahhh. Racing...

Leaved the politics for those paid to do it!

Comment

DC - the man who was reported to have been stopped for speeding with 4 nurses (or was it flight attendants?) in his car. Trouble was not one of them was his fiancee - ooops.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy kiwi
                      DC - the man who was reported to have been stopped for speeding with 4 nurses (or was it flight attendants?) in his car. Trouble was not one of them was his fiancee - ooops.
                      I know....he changes girlfriends like I change purses and shoes!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X