Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha Alonso

Hey, that looks like the new Renault!

Should have stuck with Ron Dennis, might have a shot at a championship this year rather than battling in the mid-field.

jono

Agreed. Piquet is way slow too, could be a bad year for Renault.

Comment

Originally posted by jonovision_man

Hey, that looks like the new Renault!

Should have stuck with Ron Dennis, might have a shot at a championship this year rather than battling in the mid-field.

jono

Actually I thought it was a photo of Alonso from last year!
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

Laugh if you will, but Fernando will do alright this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
          Laugh if you will, but Fernando will do alright this year.
          Doesn't matter, he'll be looking at the back of his ex-teammates car all year long as he watches him clinch his first WDC.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonG19
            Doesn't matter, he'll be looking at the back of his ex-teammates car all year long as he watches him clinch his first WDC.
            It's a long season. That very well may happen, but dont' be surprised if he pulls off a win or two this year. Honestly, even as a Fred fan it's going to be tough, but I won't be surprised if he does doe it.

Comment

he beat one of them. in a vastly inferior car last night.
              i was once considered the second best white rapper in canada.

Comment

Originally posted by lou reed
                he beat one of them. in a vastly inferior car last night.
                Didn't beat the guy he dispises though, which is all that matters to me.

Comment

You know, I don't believe that Fernando despises Lewis anymore than Lewis despises Fernando. In fact they both downplay it. Privately, only they know, but at least to me neither drivers hates each other the way Mansell-Piquet, Senna-Prost or Reutemann-Lauda hated each other.

And even then, Senna and Prost kissed and made up.

Comment

not yet. dont be shocked when (or if, im not prognosticator) it does happen.

i think it will be fun to watch 2 guys who are such great racers (not just pace setters) with a bit of bad blood.

and i agree with cobain, alonso doesnt hate lewis anymore than vice versa. and that hate cannot come close to matching the hate ron dennis has for alonso. did you see that response to the momentary pass with 1 to go? wow, it was almost as joyous as the guys in the booth...but tahts another issue altogether.
                    i was once considered the second best white rapper in canada.

Comment

Glad to see there are a few Alonso non-haters on here, I thought I may have been the only one. Almost feels like being a Ferrari fan around here.
                      It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                        You know, I don't believe that Fernando despises Lewis anymore than Lewis despises Fernando. In fact they both downplay it. Privately, only they know, but at least to me neither drivers hates each other the way Mansell-Piquet, Senna-Prost or Reutemann-Lauda hated each other.

And even then, Senna and Prost kissed and made up.
                        Of course they downplay it, you aren't doing yourself any favors to keep talking about it when the media will always do that for you, but they despise each other and I'm going to take great pride in seeing Lewis stick it to Fred this year and yeah, Fred will have his days in the sun this year, but not enough to take the title from Lewis.

Comment

I think this race was one of Fred's days in the sun this year. With less attrition, and Ferrari mistakes, he'll be lucky to score more than 2 points/race.

Comment

Of course they downplay it, you aren't doing yourself any favors to keep talking about it when the media will always do that for you, but they despise each other and I'm going to take great pride in seeing Lewis stick it to Fred this year and yeah, Fred will have his days in the sun this year, but not enough to take the title from Lewis.
                            Lewis is simply put, one of the best in the world as is Fernando, but Lewis has more to worry about than beating Fred.

Kimi and Felipe will be back and the BMW's are looking pretty racy too. It's going to be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy kiwi
                              I think this race was one of Fred's days in the sun this year. With less attrition, and Ferrari mistakes, he'll be lucky to score more than 2 points/race.
                              You really don't think Fernando will finish better than seventh in races he completes?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X