Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who picked Kimi for the win?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who picked Kimi for the win?

    Those of us who picked Kimi for the win are not starting the picks season too well with the Kimster starting in 16th. Oh well, at least I picked Lewis for the pole. What do you think about that Mr Ferris?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Indy kiwi
    Those of us who picked Kimi for the win are not starting the picks season too well with the Kimster starting in 16th. Oh well, at least I picked Lewis for the pole. What do you think about that Mr Ferris?
    He'll still get a podium, but I want to know what the heck happened out there to cause him to drop to 16th since I missed qualifying?

    Comment


    • #3
      I picked Kimi.

      I pretty much always pick Kimi though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DamonG19
        but I want to know what the heck happened out there to cause him to drop to 16th since I missed qualifying?
        http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2008/...ssure-problem/

        Comment


        • #5
          I picked him. I'm boned.
          "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." Mitch Hedberg

          Comment


          • #6
            I almost picked him, but deferred to Hamilton at the last second.

            When I saw Red Byrd picked Kubica for the win I thought, what? Now look who is sitting in P2. Win or not, good call Red Byrd.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm pretty sure I picked him.

              Comment


              • #8
                I picked him for the race and the season. Not too happy with Kimi and Ferrari right now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joe in LA
                  I picked him for the race and the season. Not too happy with Kimi and Ferrari right now.
                  Joe - don't worry your picks are still in good shape. The FIA factory team have an ace in their pocket!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    2008 WDC
                    1. Hamilton
                    2. Kimi
                    3. Massa
                    4. Heidfeld
                    5. Alonso
                    6. Rosberg
                    7. Kubica
                    8. Kov

                    Clinched @ Round 17

                    2008 Constructors
                    1. McLaren
                    2. Ferrari
                    3. BMW Sauber
                    4. Renault
                    5. Williams
                    6. Red Bull
                    7. Toyota
                    8. Honda

                    Clinched @ Round 17


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Indy kiwi
                      Those of us who picked Kimi for the win are not starting the picks season too well with the Kimster starting in 16th. Oh well, at least I picked Lewis for the pole. What do you think about that Mr Ferris?
                      So it's true about old Nigel Stepney, but instead of putting some white powder in the fuel system he just jabbed a pin hole in the fuel cell
                      Ferris

                      Comment

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X