Mrooke's F1 Picks Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrooke's F1 Picks Game

Not too many have signed up for the picks game yet. Come on, join in. It's a lot of fun. Hey PDC, Lee Roy, Ferris, Racer X-F1, and Eagle104; are you guys afraid to show your cards too early?

I'm still trying to figure out how this Alonso @ Renault thing is going to actually work out.

Comment

Just waiting to see how the fields shapes up and wanted to make sure Super Best Friends would be on the grid as I am picking them to make the podium in OZ
      Ferris

Comment

I did. It will be a fun year.

Comment

I don't want Kiwi Stepney to steal my super secret prediction system that took decades to perfect.
          "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I've changed my old way of picking to a new 'system'.

If I win this year, I'll 'sell' the system to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by racer x-f1
              I don't want Kiwi Stepney to steal my super secret prediction system that took decades to perfect.
              That's right up there with Ferrari stealing secrets from Force India!!

However, Racer X has beat me in the picks the last few years, but this year will be different, this is my year (with apologies to David Couthard!).

Comment

Just taking a year off so I can sit back and see how bad everyone else's picks are.

I'll still be around the forum and will return to the picks game next year, (if it is still around), and will be refreshed and ready to go.
                It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X