Biggest surprise of the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest surprise of the season?

Ok, we're counting down now. What's going to be the biggest surprise this year?
    1. Kimi being booted out from Ferrari and replaced by Ralf? I'm sure TC would love that.
    2. Jacques replacing little Phil and with #27 on the car (just for Lee Roy)

OR (and here's my guess)
    Rubens replaced by Sato mid season, pay driver in at Super Aguri

Alonso and Hamilton become best friends by season's end. :kiss:

Comment

Honda getting a point?
      M&M was here!

I'll have two!

Comment

Maybe not the biggest surprise, but I am predicting a Heidfeld win this year.
        It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC
          I've been hoping the same for a few years, the guy is very underrated.
          M&M was here!

I'll have two!

Comment

Nico to split the BMW's in point standings
            No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Mullins
              Honda getting a point?
              Ouch, but made me laugh. I think you might be right for the first half of the season but I'm predicting a few points towards the end of the season as the Brawn influence starts to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by PDC
                But it will be after his teammate gets his first win...
                Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardscrabble
                  But it will be after his teammate gets his first win...
                  That would be ok with me, but I have been underwhelmed with Kubica so far.
                  It's hard to be cool when your dad is Goofy.

Comment

Well nothing could come close to no Ralfie Boy to bash in 2008, but I would say a podium for Red Bull and Toro Rossa maybe outpointing the works Honda team...
                    Ferris

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris
                      Well nothing could come close to no Ralfie Boy to bash in 2008, but I would say a podium for Red Bull and Toro Rossa maybe outpointing the works Honda team...
                      If Red Bull scores another podium, will their driver have to wear a Superman cape on the podium...AGAIN?

Comment

Originally posted by Indy kiwi
                        If Red Bull scores another podium, will their driver have to wear a Superman cape on the podium...AGAIN?
                        Ferris

Comment

Originally posted by PDC
                          Agreed, but I'm also picking Kubica and (not another surprise) Kovaleinen to also break into the win colums. That would be nice to have three new winners this year.

Comment

I think that we could have a number of new Grand Prix winners, possibly 4 - Kubica, Heidfeld and Heikki Kovalien have the equipment and hopefully with a bit of luck could add Rosberg.

Comment

Well Heidfeld was a blown engine away from getting that elusive first win.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X