2022 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Season thread

The first race in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia was yesterday. (yeah, starting this thread late...). Race 2 is set to begin shortly on CBSSN.
    Race 1 was rather boring, but that's not on the cars. The "track" would have produced a dog of a race for F1 and ICS, too.
    One improvement over previous years: Bob Varsha called the whole race for CBSSN, instead of just doing the lead in and out of commercial breaks. He is a HUGE upgrade over the screaming Brit from the world feed.

We are on the schedule this year up in Vancouver BC. I was slow in reacting and by the time I got around to looking, all the preferred corners were sold out, so I passed.

Comment

I was pretty big on watching this series when it started. I liked the idea and I liked the newer technology. Now, after many seasons of watching them race on some of the worst street circuits on the planet, I have completely lost interest. Put them on proper tracks and I will probably start watching again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Nicol View Post
        I was pretty big on watching this series when it started. I liked the idea and I liked the newer technology. Now, after many seasons of watching them race on some of the worst street circuits on the planet, I have completely lost interest. Put them on proper tracks and I will probably start watching again.
        Sunday's race was entertaining...but it was on one of the few proper circuits in Formula E: Mexico City/Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.

Comment

Just watched the Jakarta race. It's a new track I believe and certainly one of the better ones I've seen with really only one fiddly hairpin.

The whole race is up on Youtube.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X