2021 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 schedule

Formula E Racing Championship 2023 Schedule. Keep track of every single race and program it yourself so you do not miss any dates from the calendar

For the first time, it doesn't run over two calendar years, no doubt due to the pandemic. TV coverage in the USA switches to the CBS family of networks.

And for Canadians its on TSN. First race was this AM, next one Tomorrow Feb 27

Comment

Is there anywhere to watch on-demand in the US (or a re-air planned on CBSSN)?
      Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Wow, they're on a proper road course, in Valencia, Spain. But they did have to add in Mickey Mouse corners.
        Good race so far, in the rain.

Comment

It was a good race until the out of energy FIAsco at the end.

Comment

I thought the Monoco race was very entertaining.

Comment

Monaco was very good, it validates want I've been saying. It's time for FE to move on from the tight crappy street circuits that were perfect for the slow Gen 1 cars.

Comment

Puebla was raced on a roval! Another race today.

Comment

Originally posted by AGRiculture View Post
                  Puebla was raced on a roval! Another race today.
                  I thought that worked quite well as a Formula E venue. During the race 2 pre-race I heard Dario give a shout out to Iowa and how to make the best of a banked turn.

Glad to see Nick Cassidy get on the podium after some disastrous races. I had hoped he might head to IndyCar one day. He first came to my attention as a 14 year-old. He would race midgets at Western Springs on Friday night and then head for Pukekohe to race Formula Ford.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X